Additional 11 historical sites nationwide have been listed as special national relics under the Government’s decision dated on September 27.
The list includes beautiful tourist spots, attractions, landmarks and monuments
|Co Loa historical, architectural and archaeological heritage in Hanoi|
1. Architectural and archaeological heritage Co Loa Dong Anh District, Ha Noi.
|Tran Dynasty’s Temple historical and architectural site in Nam Dinh|
2. Historical and architectural site of Tran dynasty’s Temple and Pho Minh Pagoda in Nam Dinh City, Nam Dinh Province.
3. Historical site to mark Bach Dang victory in 1288 in Quang Yen Town, Uong Bi City, Quang Ninh Province.
4. Historical site Yen Tu in Dong Trieu District, Quang Ninh Province.
5. Nam Kinh Historical Site in Tho Xuan District, Thanh Hoa.
6. Nguyen Du Memorial Site in Nghi Xuan District, Ha Tinh Province.
7. Architectural monument of the Keo Pagoda in Vu Thu District, Thai Binh Province.
8. Ancient archeological and architectural site Oc Eo-Ba The in Thoai Son District, An Giang Province.
9. Historical and archaeological relic Go Thap in Thap Muoi District, Dong Thap Province.
10. Ba Be Lake in Ba Be District in Bac Kan Province
|Cat Tien National Park|
11. The Cat Tien National Park in the southern provinces of Binh Phuoc, Dong Nai, and Lam Dong.